Formatting Guide to Authors (Please, click here)
Please, click on the link below to access the registration form: https://easychair.org/Regional Helix 2016
All submitted communications must be written in English, so that they can be published. For the less fluent speakers in English, there will be poster exhibition spaces. Where appropriate, there may be a special session presented in Portuguese / Spanish. Citation Style: American Psychological Association 6th edition (APA).
IMPORTANT DATES (New dates): Full paper submissions: Final date: 5th of June 2016 Notification of paper acceptance: 6th of June 2016 Early registration: 9th of June 2016 Normal registration: 20th of June 2016 Registration deadline for non-presenters: 20th of June 2016
- >> Conference [early registration]: 150 Euro
- >> Conference – students [early registration]: 50 Euro
- >> Conference [normal registration]: 200 Euro
- >> Conference – students [normal registration]: 80 Euro
- >> Conference, non-presenters : 100 Euro
[This fee includes: Conference information, copies of all papers presented at the Conference, meals during the Conference, and gala dinner]
- >> Triple Helix Interaction Space/Roundtables (per person): 100 Euro
The objective of this session is to discuss strategies and collaborative projects applicable to low density territories. [This fee includes: Access to the Regional Helix Interaction Space, attended by representatives of the academia, industry, local and regional governments and civil society; meals during the Conference, and gala dinner]
- >> Accompanying person: 100 Euro
[The Accompanying Person(s) Rate is intended for those persons who want to accompany a participant to the Regional Helix 2016. It is a unique rate applicable ONLY during the entire registration period. The accompanying persons will NOT be allowed to attend the scientific programme (session, round tables, etc…). But they are welcome to attend the Opening Session and the Closing Session as well as ALL Social Events organised during the Congress].
- Submission: Please, select the menu “Registration” and submit your paper. After acceptance, make your registration. Thank you.