We invite you to submit a proposal to organize a Roundtable at Helix 2016 conference, which will be held at Castelo Branco, Portugal, June 29, 30 and July 1, 2016. A Roundtable is a meeting that takes place within a Helix 2016 Conference on a topic of interest to Conference attendees. General areas:
- Regional Innovation Governance
- Regional Helix Ecosystems
- Agglomeration and Innovation
- Knowledge Transfer and Entrepreneurial Academia
If you are organizing or considering organizing a meeting that would qualify as a Roundtable, please contact Cristina Bento (email@example.com) as soon as possible with the following information:
- Name of meeting
- Name and affiliation of the organisers
- Other relevant information, such as scope or content of meeting, organizing, etc.
Feel free to contact us with tentative information for meetings that are not fully planned. This information may be useful to others planning related meetings. Proposals should be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2016.